Miramar, located on the Island Campus, offers 7 different floor plans for residents. A brief description of each floor plan and the cost is available for future residents to review. Additionally, Miramar offers amenities to residents such as a recreation center, pool, and outdoor deck overlooking Oso Bay.
Each residence hall room includes a twin bed, desk, chair, dresser, closet, microwave, and fridge. All residence halls include a community lounge and kitchen/laundry room on each floor.
- Suite Residence Hall – 1 bedroom/1 student - Residents have a bedroom and share a full bathroom with another student.
- Private Residence Hall – 1 bedroom/1 student - Residents have their own bedroom and bathroom. The space is not shared with another student.
- Shared Residence Hall – 1 bedroom/2 students – Residents share one semi-private bedroom with a bathroom. Each resident has a desk, chair, dresser and closet.
Each apartment has a furnished living room and full kitchen that includes a stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Bedrooms are furnished with a twin* bed, desk, and dresser. Laundry rooms are available at 3 convenient locations.
- Four bedroom/two bathroom – Each resident has their own bedroom and shares the bathroom with another person. Two bathrooms are located on either side of the kitchen.
- Two bedroom/one bathroom - Each resident has their own bedroom and shares the bathroom with their roommate. The apartment has 1 bathroom.
- One bedroom/one bathroom for 2 students – Two residents share a spacious bedroom with 2 closets. The apartment includes 1 bathroom.
- Studio apartment for 1 student – This traditional studio apartment includes a kitchen and bathroom.
*Apartment buildings 8 & 9 feature Twin XL beds.
Miramar 2018-2019 Rates
The costs shown below are for the entire 9 month lease period. Miramar residents are required to purchase a meal plan through University Services. Please contact the Miramar Office for summer rates and availability.
Located on the University's Momentum Campus, Momentum Village has 3 floor plans available. Each apartment has a full kitchen that includes a stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher, as well as a furnished living room. Bedrooms are furnished with a full sized bed, desk, chair, and dresser. The apartment also includes a washer and dryer.
- Four bedroom/four bathroom – Each student has their own bedroom and bathroom.
- Two bedroom/two bathroom - Each student has their own bedroom and bathroom.
- Four bedroom/four and a half bathroom townhome – This is a 3 story townhome, with the kitchen, living room and a half bathroom on the first floor. The second and third stories each have 2 bedrooms/bathrooms. The washer & dryer is located on either the first or third floor.
Momentum Village 2018-2019 Rates
Cost below is for an entire year (August 23, 2018-July 31, 2019).