Distressed Students

If you are concerned because a resident has not been in contact for an unusual period of time or may be in distress, please call the University Police Department at 361.825.4242.  If a resident is under a extreme stress or exhibiting signs that are concerning, you can also complete an ICARE referral at icare.tamucc.edu and the University Case Manager will follow up with the resident as appropriate.

Resources for Students:  

This link contains a variety of on and off campus resources for students. 

The Counseling Center offers many free and confidential resources to currently enrolled students.  Their website also lists crisis and emergency phone numbers.